Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Breathe...Applaud....Repeat

Next up - time to get back to my favorite venue in the world...Seven Steps Up.

I have to say - Beth and I were thrilled when we heard about a concert that was coming at the end of March.  Won't lie - we were going to see the opener.  But I will talk more about that amazingness in my next installment.

But first - the star of the night was none other than Anna Nalick.  You may not immediately recognize her name, but trust me, you know her music.  In fact, I blogged about it here.

Anna was a wonderful entertainer.  She has great stories, a beautiful spirit, and even more amazing music.  We were thrilled to hear a lot of new music that she is working towards putting on a new album. 














As continues to be one of the perks of Seven Steps Up - we got to meet and hang with the artists after the show.  It was an honor to meet Anna.  I am truly looking forward to her next album as I am sure that it will be the best one yet.

For my song of the day - I am giving you one of Anna's older songs - one that wasn't played that night, but I love nonetheless.  "Sort of Delilah" by Anna Nalick

1 comment:

 
 
Blogger Templates