Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rockin' Concert...Part 1

May 5, 2012.  That was one amazing night.

At The Stache, I, along with my friends Liz & Lainie, got to see a rockin show.  We saw Olivia Millerschin, Teddy Geiger, Tyler Hilton, and Ryan Cabrera.

I found this show when looking up Tyler Hilton's schedule as I hadn't seen him in concert since 2006!  I had not listened much to Teddy or Ryan, and didn't know Olivia's music at all.  I texted my friends, and they were in.

So that's how we ended up at one rockin' show on a Sunday night.  We were able to be right at the front, with only one row of people in front of us.

First up, Olivia Millerschin.  What can I say?  Her music was awesome.  It was a ton of fun, it was a joy to watch, and how can you not love music with a ukelele!?!



We had an absolute blast watching her, and it was a great start to the night!  I got her cd (which she so kindly signed) at the end of the evening.  It is now a staple in my playlist.

The song I have chosen for my Song of the Day is one of my favorites...it always makes me smile...so here you go!

"Coulda Shoulda Woulda But Ya Canta" by Olivia Millerschin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates