Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rockin' Concert....Part 3

So...next up in our night of rockin' music.  The last two acts were Tyler Hilton and Ryan Cabrera.

While we were waiting for Tyler Hilton to come on, we hung out, had a drink, and got to chat as friends.

Lainie, Liz, & I

Oh yeah, I forgot to upload the best picture of the night.  As I mentioned, we Lainie and I were there for souncheck...and we got this amazing shot.

 Myself, Tyler Hilton, & Lainie

Yep, that was awesome.

So on to the show.  Tyler Hilton puts on an amazing concert.  Absolutely loved it.  I got some amazing pictures from it as well.  Just as Teddy Geiger did, Tyler Hilton brought parts of the other groups on stage as well. :)





After Tyler Hilton's set, next up was Ryan Cabrera.  Unfortunately, they ran into some soundcheck issues, so it took quite a length of time between sets.  Being that it was a Sunday night, we were exhausted by the time that Ryan took the stage.  We stayed for a while, but headed home before it was done.  I did get a couple of fun pics before we headed out.



So...to finish up my blogs on this amazing night.  I give you a clip of Tyler Hilton singing "Loaded Gun" as my song of the day.  And this is totally dedicated to Lainie. ;)


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and all your views on music! What a cool way to remember all that you listen to. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Blogger Templates